Wednesday, June 13, 2007

You Had Me At...



Recently, a friend and I were talking.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" he asked.

"Nope. I believe in lust at first sight." I answered.

"Why can't it be love?" he wondered.

"How can it be? You don't even know the person. They could be just a really sexy lunatic."

In my opinion, love at first sight is unrealistic.

I once made the mistake of telling someone that I loved him on the fifth date. Needless to say, he went running, stayed gone for a few months, came back...and we never talked about it again.

I discovered that it was not love, but lust that made me say what I said. Honestly, I said it after a night of heated physical play...not a night of talking about our plans, goals, and dreams of a future together.

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Jaimie :: 5:50 PM :: 8 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.