Monday, April 30, 2007

You Know You Love Me


Dear Male Bitch,
Well, everybody got an opinion now, don't they?
But it aint no thing to me.
It really don't make any difference now to me if you don't like what you see.
I pay no mind to the negative kind,
Because it's just no way to be.
I don't stop to please someone else's needs
Gonna live my life for me
Cause whether they love or they're hatin' on me
I'll still be the same girl I used to be...
I've never been the type to be shy
I know that some would say I'm too headstrong
But I’d rather be a woman who voices her mind
Whether you think I'm right or wrong
And I know some people wanna criticize me because it makes them feel better about themselves, so say what you will, but time will reveal in the end that I will be here still.
So, stop "lurking" around my blog m****f**** and cowboy the f*** up.
Sincerely,
Jaimie
Why Do Men Read this Blog, Judge Me, and then Comment Anonymously?
Thanks to my girl Xtina for unknowingly letting me tweak her words for my advantage.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Jaimie :: 5:08 PM :: 10 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.