Monday, February 05, 2007

Pearl


I had my first orgasm at age 24.

Prior to that, I had been having sex for 9 years and didn't even consider an orgasm as part of the equation. I don't think my partners ever considered it an option either, since we spent most of our time focusing on their pleasure with me.

When I have asked men what an orgasm feels like for them, they mutter something like, "Uh, it feels good?", as if it is a question.

"Good like what? Describe it for me," I insist.

"I can't describe it."

Finally, it happened for me, and once it did, there was no going back to sex without an orgasm.

Because sex without an orgasm is so...well, pointless.

Who Likes Orgasms?

Posted by Jaimie :: 7:00 AM :: 6 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.