Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lip Service


When I was in high school my best friend and I used to eat lunch on "The Quad" with everyone else.

One day, a boy sat in the quad and watched me for a while, and then called my best friend over to him. He was a friend of hers, and someone I didn't know.

She talked to him for a while, started giggling, then began walking back to me. She had "the look" on her face, the look that us girls give our friends when something hilarious just happened, but we don't want to make it obvious, but we can't wait until we tell the next person.

She pulled me to the side, trying her hardest not to laugh within eye shot of the boy. "What? What is it? What's so funny?" I asked. "I want to laugh too!"

She tried to keep a straight face then blurted out, "He said you have dick-sucking lips!"

"That's funny?" I asked, confused.

"Well, yeah," she said. "I mean, who compliments someone by telling them they have lips good enough for oral sex?"

I didn't see the humor of it until later that day. From then on, our inside names for each other were "Ms. Dick Sucker" and "Ms..."...well, I'll keep her's a secret...

What Part of Your Face or Body Do People Like To Talk About?

Posted by Jaimie :: 8:40 PM :: 8 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.