Monday, November 06, 2006

Order In The Court



Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Jaimie: I do.

Judge: Ok. Tell me what happened.

Jaimie: I was really young, with such innocent eyes. I always dreamt of a fairy tale life, and all of the things that his money could buy...

Judge: Go on...

Jaimie: I thought that he was a wonderful guy.

Judge: What happened?

Jaimie: Suddenly, things seemed to change. Actually, it was the moment I took on his name. He took his anger out on my face, but I kept all of the pain locked away.

Judge: So you left?

Jaimie: It was the day that he turned on our kid that I just knew I had to leave him. There were so many voices inside of my head, saying over and over and over, "You deserve much more than this."

Judge: And you did.

Jaimie: I was so sick of believing the lives and trying to hide, covering up the cuts and the bruises; so tired of defending my life. I could have died for the life of my daughter.

Judge: Divorce granted. Sole physical custody awarded to the mother. Child support set at the ordered amount.

Why Is Love Blind?

Thanks, again, to Christina Aguilera for help with this post.


Posted by Jaimie :: 6:15 PM :: 16 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.