Saturday, September 16, 2006

XXX


After picking James up from work one night I said, "Why don't we visit the neighborhood sex shop?"

"Um, okay," he said.

We walked in the door and I suddenly felt so shy. I found it hard to make eye contact with the salesgirls, especially when they kept coming up to us to ask us what we were interested in and if we would like "to see anything out of its box."

James seemed to be highly interested in the S & M products, but I managed to divert his attention to the sexy outfits. "What about this naughty school girl one?" I asked hopefully.

Here comes the sales girl again...

"Would you like to see that out of the box?"

"Sure," we said.

She led us to the counter and opened up the costume. It was very sexy, but we decided against it until next time.

We ended up spending $50 in the store. What did we buy?

That's our little secret...

Do You Use Toys?

Posted by Jaimie :: 5:53 PM :: 14 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.