Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Once Upon A Time


Here is a picture of my parents.

4 years after this picture was taken, they were divorced.

I suppose my father's cheating may have had something to do with their downfall.

Or it possibly may have been my mother's controlling behavior.

Whatever the cause, they didn't last, and my mother was devastated. There she was, alone with three kids, and a fantasy that she had created in her mind was now completely over.

People often wonder about soul mates: Do they exist? Will I ever find mine?

In my opinion, I don't know if I believe in soul mates.

I do believe that we find someone who we are the most compatible with, and manage to love through it all.

And if we're lucky, they'll stick around forever.

Do You Believe There Is One Person In The World Made Just For You?

Posted by Jaimie :: 8:56 PM :: 17 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.