Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Country Tis Of Thee


Everyone who meets James, reads his blog, or has the pleasure of being in his company always tell me one thing:

You are so lucky to have met such a wonderful man.

And of course, anyone who lives in L.A. is shocked and awed that such a man exists in the City of Angels.

L.A. is infamous for producing men and women who are "Hollywood", materialistic and cell-phone attached robots with no soul.

Yes, I am a Los Angeles native, but James is not.

James is a midwestern boy, raised with Southern hospitality.

And, he is the furthest thing from Hollywood you can find.

Which could be, quite possibly, the reason he is the man who he is.

Which Region of Our Country Produces the Highest Quality Men?

Posted by Jaimie :: 7:10 PM :: 18 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.