Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Man's Job Is Never Done



I made him think that he didn't understand.

I used to think that happiness could only be something that happened to somebody else.

Everybody believed, everybody but me

I've been hurt so many times before that my hopes were dying

But then he came into my life and he opened up my softer side

There were many walls he had to climb if he really wanted to be mine.

After all the hoops I put him through...

Now I see that I'm in love with him

Now, I hope he finally understands...


Why Do We Make Others Work For Our Love?

Thanks to Christina Aguilera for help with the words.


Posted by Jaimie :: 6:19 PM :: 6 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.