Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Joseph Pilates

I've always been obsessed with my stomach. When I was in high school I actually loved doing sit-ups, usually doing 100 a day.

As soon as my daughter was 6 weeks old I began working again on my stomach. Pilates became my best friend.

I had always been known to have a tight, sexy tummy. I wasn't going to let a little baby stand in the way of achieving what had always been my body's shining glory.

I managed to get the tummy as back to normal as it could possibly get, considering that it had held a nearly 8 pound, 19 inch human being.

To me, flat or with some meat on it, the tummy is the sexiest part of a woman's body.

What Is The Best Part of A Woman's Body?

Posted by Jaimie :: 10:08 PM :: 15 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.