Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Why Men Cheat


Every man has a repressed, little boy inside of him. A boy who misses his mama's kisses and cooking. A boy who longs to play with GI Joes rather than pay his bills. A little boy who refuses to grow up.

Everyone knows that girls mature faster than boys. Take my daughter for instance: she came home one day and told me that she had a boyfriend and that she loved him very much. When I went to pick up my daughter at preschool, her "boyfriend" seemed confused when I asked him if he was dating my daughter. "No," he said, "But I like Spiderman."

I've come to the conclusion that men are just stretched out boys who still like to play with games and toys. Unfortunately, we often become the toys. And when they become bored with their toys THEY WANT A NEW ONE AND THEY WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!

So, next time your man/boy appears agitated, bored, or withdrawn, buy him an Ipod, digital camera, or video game. He will probably be captivated for months and find a newfound love for you. He might even want to marry you.

And remember...in my opinion, we're the more intelligent gender anyway.

Who Likes A Mama's Boy?



Posted by Jaimie :: 1:58 PM :: 33 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.