Sunday, August 20, 2006

Her Aversion to Bondage


I don't like to be controlled. In fact, I absolutely hate it.

I had a boyfriend. We'll call him "D" in case he happens to come across this blog, recognizes my writing and my eyes on the top of the page, and sends someone to come beat my ass.

"D" was highly controlling. He liked to call me at 2 in the morning, just to make sure I answered. He always insisted I was flirting with every waiter in LA when we would go out to eat, although I could be asking for something as simple as a refill on my iced tea with a smile on my face.

"D" had a complex relationship with his mother. In fact, his mother was very controlling of him, and he hated her for that.

Because I felt sorry for him and his ego, I let him believe he was controlling me, when in actuality...

...he never really had me.

Why Are Some People So Controlling?

Posted by Jaimie :: 2:23 PM :: 15 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.