Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Whore Speaks


Ok, I admit it: I'm a little sensitive.

Like when PuertoRock called me a "dirty whore." I suppose he was entitled; I mean, I did write about using men to get what I want. I suppose I did open myself up for a little male backlash. And then, surprisingly PuertoRock came back quite respectfully, commenting peacefully about other issues.

I still felt slightly like a dirty whore, though.

So when "Anonymous" called me an idiot, I was hurt. Keep in mind though, I had just been called a "stupid crazy whore" by the sperm donor of my daughter (also known as "Satan"), so I was a wee, bit sensitive.

One thing I did not realize is that people across the world actually read this blog. Many people read this blog, but never comment. I had no idea that people really cared that much about what I write.

Thank you.

Oh, and by the way: I prefer "slut" to "whore."

What Surprises You The Most About People?



Posted by Jaimie :: 9:33 AM :: 19 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.