Thursday, July 27, 2006

Play Date


The first boy I ever kissed was my best friend. His name was Jason.

We were little kids. His mom was white (like my mom) and his dad was black and absent (just like my dad). Our moms got along well, and often hooked us up for "play dates".

Boy, did we play.

Jason liked to go under his blanket with me. We would be under, giggling, when he would suddenly kiss me. We kissed a lot. We would then get out from under the blanket and play.

"You're my wife!" he would bellow at me.

"No I'm not! I'm gonna tell your Mommy!"

I ran from his room, finding his mom in the kitchen.

"Miss Cindy, Jason says I'm his wife. I don't want to be his wife. I want to be the husband!"

"You can't be the husband, Jaimie. Wait a minute, why am I having this conversation? What kind of games are you two playing in there?" She peered behind me into his room.

I ran back into the room.

"Kiss me again," I would tell him.

I wish it was all still so simple...

Who Was The First Person You Kissed?

Posted by Jaimie :: 12:52 PM :: 12 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.