Friday, July 21, 2006

The Diary of Two Virgins


The following is based on a true story.

Dear Diary,

Today I had sex with Brian for the first time. I can't believe it.

It happened in my bed, while my mom was gone. I didn't take all of my clothes off, and neither did he. I was too embarrassed.

It was alright, I guess. It's not like I have anything to compare it to. I hope he really loves me like he says he does. I think he does. He calls me every day and he always wants to see me. He's the best kisser ever.

There's my phone ringing...hold on...

Ok, that was Brian. He called to tell me he loved me.

I'll write more tomorrow.

Jaimie


Yo, Diary...

I had sex with Jaimie today. She was a virgin. So am I. I couldn't tell her that though. I'll tell her later. I wanted her to think I knew what I was doing.

I really do love her though. She knows it. I mean, I know we're only 15, but one day I might want to marry her. I can't tell the fellas that though. They would just clown me.

I like when Jaimie comes to my football games. I wish we went to the same school, so that I could see her every day. Moms likes Jaimie too. She's so nice to her its embarrassing.

Hold up...I gotta call her and tell her something...

Ok, I'm back. Told her I loved her.

Will write more tomorrow...

Brian

Who Was the First Person You Had Sex With?


Posted by Jaimie :: 8:29 PM :: 18 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.