Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Eve Was Framed
I would never want to be a man.
I love being a woman...but there are some things that are rather, well...difficult.
1. Most of us don't look that great without a little make-up.
2. Greater America views us as sex objects, more so now than ever.
3. Periods. Cycles. Times of the Month. Rags.
4. The pain of childbirth.
5. We make less money.
6. We're single, with children.
7. We are blamed for the fall of man.
What is the worst thing about being a woman/man?
"In passing, also, I would like to say that the first time Adam had a chance he laid the blame on a woman."
—Nancy Astor (British Politician)
Posted by Jaimie ::
7:15 PM ::
13 Peeked Into My Diary:
.:Write In My Diary:.