Sunday, April 16, 2006

You Love Me, Don't You?


Hey Father,

It's me.

You know, you really surprised me with this one. I wasn't expecting it at all.

Are You testing me? Are You just seeing how much I can take? Is this funny to You? Are You sitting up there, laughing at me, watching me and how I'll handle all of this?

You're quite humorous Father. I mean, You took this really great thing I did, and turned it completely upside down and backwards, just to see how I'd do with this completely ridiculous challenge of my sanity.

You know me--You know I'm a survivor. It's in my blood. I don't give up. I'll never forget that it is You who keeps me going when I feel defeated. It is You who I turn to, even though there is so much about You I still don't understand.

It's okay though. I still love ya God...

Jaimie

Why Is God So Confusing?

Posted by Jaimie :: 7:09 PM :: 15 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.