Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cereal Killer

Recently I went to the grocery store. We were in need of cereal.

Froot Loops were on sale. "Oooh, Froot Loops," I said, grabbing the box. My daughter just looked at me.

"You don't understand," I told her. "When I was little, Grandma never let me eat any cereal with sugar."

"But you let me Mommy! I love you Mommy! Can we have cereal for dinner?"

"No, absolutely not," I answered, frowning.

20 minutes later we were home, and I was breaking into the box of cereal.

I carried the bowl into the living room.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"What are you eating?"

"Oh, this? Just cereal."

"Give me some. Please."

I gave her a spoonful.

"I don't like milk in my cereal, Mommy."

"What are you, some kind of alien? You have to eat cereal with milk."

"I'm telling on you! You said something mean!"

"Sorry. I'm just trying to help you understand the science of cereal. Cereal needs milk."

What's the best cold cereal of all time?


Posted by Jaimie :: 4:23 PM :: 27 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.