Monday, March 20, 2006

Because of You



You were there, in the beginning. You told my mom that you wanted her to have your baby. Even though you were married when she met you, you promised her it would be different.

So there I was. Your daughter. Your little girl. But mom and I weren't enough. You lasted 2 years, and then you were gone.

So I wonder:

Would I have had so many boyfriends if you were a part of my life?

Would I have made so many mistakes with boys, letting them use me for their pleasure, if you were a part of my life?

Would I have believed him, had his baby, married him, and let him abuse me, over and over, if you were a part of my life?

Would I be so scared now, to commit to another man, if you would have been a part of my life?

What kind of woman would I be today, if you would have been a part of my life?

I will never, ever know.

Where's Your Daddy?


Posted by Jaimie :: 7:00 PM :: 34 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.