Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sexiest (White) Man Alive


Technically, since I'm 1/2 white (plus a little Portuguese), I can date whomever I damn well please and shouldn't hear that I'm "dating interracial" or being a "sell out."

Yet, I still prefer black men.

But, if I didn't, and if I would be with a white man, this is it. This is who I want.

There is just something about Matthew that I find addicting. His smile, his swagger, his Texas accent.

He's gorgeous. He's sexy. He's so modest and wears his sexuality like an old, worn shirt. It just fits him.

Who is the sexiest man/woman alive (that is of a different race than your own)?

Posted by Jaimie :: 5:15 PM :: 43 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.