Saturday, February 18, 2006

Rally Cry From The Brick House



To Every Man Who Came At Me and My Girls With A Fumbling Pick-Up Line:

You're stupid.

There--I said it.

You go all goo-goo-ga-ga over us. We wear a short skirt and low cut top and you're falling all over yourselves. We dress like librarians with high heels, walk down the street with a strut, and you run your car into a tree.

I have been told by many a man "Damn, you're sexy."

Do you think that I want to have sex with you?

I've been told there is "something in the eyes." My eyes that is.

I can't help it that my mother and father had sex, created an embryo, which developed into a fetus, which became a live infant with slanted "bedroom eyes".

Believe me, I don't want to have sex with you.

Stop whistling at us. Stop making sex motions behind our backs. Stop staring at our breasts.

Come at us straight.

"Hello" is always a nice place to start.

What's the best/worst pick-up line you've heard (or said)?

My Personal Favorite: "Girl, God made you too beautiful to be looking so damn mean." Um, is that supposed to be a compliment?


Posted by Jaimie :: 7:05 PM :: 25 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.