Sunday, February 05, 2006

Drama Queen (And King)


Friday night James told me he was going to the video store.

"Get The Notebook," I told him.

He looked at me.

"Get it. Pleeeease!! Get it!"

"The Notebook?," he asked.

"Get it!" I insisted. "It's soooo good."

We watched the movie together. He said nothing the whole time.

The movie ended with me in tears and him saying, "Wow, that was good."

Movies are fantasies. Our lives aren't really like that.

Or are they?

James and I have been through a lot. He has been there for me through a lot of things, a lot of tears, a lot of laughs. And when I am sad, he is happy for the both of us. He has to be--he would hate to see me give up.

When we were laying in bed after the movie, I asked, "Would you do that for me? Like he did for her. Would you stay there and take care of me if I couldn't take care of myself anymore?"

"Yes," he answered, holding me closer. "This isn't a movie, a drama," he said, "But in a way, it is. We've been through a lot, and through it all, we'll always be together."

There's nothing better than LOVE.

Who Have You Loved? And did he/she know it?


Posted by Jaimie :: 2:44 PM :: 25 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.