Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dear Valentine

For some reason, unknown to us, God put us together.

And the truth is, I would have never known you if I hadn't been married to Nutcase. I would have never known you if I had decided to attend college in Atlanta instead of Los Angeles. I would have never known you if I had decided to become a teacher instead of a dancer.

I would have never known you at all if my father had never met my mother, and impregnated her with me.

You are more of a man than I have ever known. You are kind, forgiving, loving, intelligent, sensitive, tough, and you know how to rock a bed.

This is my love letter to you.

How Much Do You Love Me?

Posted by Jaimie :: 6:00 AM :: 14 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.