Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tag I'm It


4 Jobs that I've had:

1. Selling neon necklaces on Venice Beach when I was 11
2. Working at a coffee house
3. Working with at-risk teenagers in a nuthouse
4. Teaching Kindergartners

4 Movies that I love:

1. Carlito's Way
2. Flashdance
3. The English Patient
4. Jungle Fever

4 Places I've lived:

1. Santa Monica, California
2. Los Angeles, California
3. Inglewood, California
4. Bonn, Germany

4 Television Shows that I watch:

I don't watch t.v. anymore.

4 Books that I love:

1. Roots
2. The Diary of Frida Kahlo
3. Memoirs of a Geisha
4. The Story of Art

4 Places that I have vacationed:

1. Paris
2. Barcelona
3. Berlin
4. Prague

4 blogs that I visit daily:

1. Peace on That
2. The View From Crazy
3. SonyaRed
4. A Stone, A Leaf, an Unfound Door

4 Favorite Foods

1. Enchiladas
2. Chili Rellenos
3. Arrroz y frijoles
4. French Fries

4 Places I'd rather be right now:

1. In James Manning's arms
2. In bed
3. Costa Rica
4. Spain

What is your favorite food, place, book, and job?

Posted by Jaimie :: 8:08 PM :: 15 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.