Wednesday, January 04, 2006

She's Hooked


Within a month of James moving to LA, he said "We should start a blog."

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"You don't know what a blog is?" he asked, surprised.

"Is that some nerdy computer thing? I don't do nerdy computer things." I said, shaking my head.

"It's kinda nerdy, but it's fun," he answered.

Whatever.

Now, here I am: Ms. Jaimie, author of "The Diary of Jaimie", Ms."I Don't Do Nerdy Computer Things".

And I'm loving it.

I read all of your comments. I thank you for your thoughts, your insight, your written words of commonality, differences, ideas, dreams, desires, sadness, and joy.

You inspire me to write every day.

Why do you have a blog?

Thanks JamesManning for the New Look.

Posted by Jaimie :: 10:09 PM :: 34 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.