Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Particular Order of Life


My birthday is coming. I'm turning 30.

How I spent my childhood years (in no particular order):

1. Playing

2. Dancing

3. Reading

4. Crying

How I spent my teenage years (in no particular order):

1. Crying

2. "Hooking up" and "Breaking up" with boys

3. Yelling at my mom

4. Studying like crazy to get into a university

5. Dancing

How I spent my 20's (in a very, specific particular order):

1. Going to a university

2. Having a lot of sex

3. Dancing in clubs every weekend

4. Hanging out in bars in LA every weekend

5. Becoming a mommy

6. Getting married

7. Getting divorced

8. Crying

9. Meeting the love of my life

And the best year of my life? 22

I'll let you know in 10 years how my 30's were.

What was your best age?


Posted by Jaimie :: 6:01 PM :: 17 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.