Friday, January 27, 2006

I Could Have



I could have. But I didn't.

I considered it. He thought I was beautiful. He even told my mother he was interested.

I could have. But I didn't.

I imagined what it would have been like. I imagined the kissing, the touches, the love making.

I imagined a man different from my husband.

A man attentive, loving, sober. Any man other than my husband.

I could have done it. All I had to do was give him my cell phone number, or ask him for his.

But I couldn't do it.

I would look in my daughter's eyes and know that not only would I be cheating on her father, I would be cheating on her.

So I didn't do it.

But once we were apart, I was free...

And able to do whatever the hell I wanted.

Have you ever cheated?


Posted by Jaimie :: 7:17 AM :: 29 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.