Monday, January 02, 2006
Dear Mr. President
First of all,
1. I tell you how I feel, but you don’t care.
2. I say tell me the truth, but you don’t dare.
3. You say the truth is a hell you cannot bare.
4. And I say gimme mine back and then go there - for all I care.
5. I got my feet on the ground and I don’t go to sleep to dream.
6. You got your head in the clouds and you’re not at all what you seem.
7. This mind, this body, and this voice cannot be stifled by your deviant ways.
8. So don’t forget what I told you, don’t come around, I got my own hell to raise.
And by the way,
1. I have never been so insulted in all my life.
2. I could swallow the seas to wash down all this pride.
3. First you run like a fool just to be at our side.
4. And now you run like a fool, but you just run to hide, and I can’t abide.
1. Don’t make it a big deal, don’t be so sensitive.
2. We’re not playing a game anymore, you don’t have to be so defensive.
3. Don’t you plead me your case, don’t bother to explain.
4. Don’t even show me your face, ’cuz it’s a crying shame.
5. Just go back to the rock from under which you came.
6. Take the sorrow you gave and all the stakes you claim.
And don’t forget the blame.
Why is the president of our country a liar?
This post is dedicated to my lover and my fighter.
Thank you to Fiona Apple for the words of wisdom.
Posted by Jaimie ::
6:38 PM ::
20 Peeked Into My Diary:
.:Write In My Diary:.