Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Bikini Advantage


When I was 15 I decided I wanted to be a model. I sent my picture out to many agents on SAG, and received several calls back. I decided to let Interface Model Mangagement represent me. The only problem was the agent was a pervert and attempted to have sex with every model who walked in his door.

Zed Cards are a necessity in the modeling business, so I thought nothing of it when the agent told me that he would love to shoot my bikini photos for the Zed.

We drove up the coast to Malibu, where another model was waiting for him. She had a robe wrapped around herself, but dropped it as soon as the agent took out his camera. She was nude from the waist up.

He began snapping her picture. I was in shock.

Then it was my turn.

"I'm not getting naked," I said.

"No, no, no, of course not," the pervert stammered. "But, uh, when you're 18, all models have to take nude photos."

"Really?" I asked. Young. Clueless. Guillible. Believing.

I never had to pose nude. I dropped him as my agent when I was 16, and after I talked to my photograper (the one who took all of my other photos for my ZED card) he denied what the agent had told me. "He's a pervert," he told me. "He's well known as someone who likes to screw all of the new models. Stay away from him."

I did.

Why Do People Take Advantage of Others?


Posted by Jaimie :: 7:17 PM :: 12 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.