Monday, December 19, 2005

Men Love A Butterfly's Ass

I was a big fan of Mariah Carey. I used to sing "Vision of Love" alone in my room when I was 14, pretending that I was singing to a large audience who had come all the way from some small God-forsaken town just to see me. Her voice moved me, sent chills through my skin, made me realize the power of music.

Then, like a butterfly, she metamorphosized into this:




I'm not innocent. I'm not a virgin. I'm not a prude. But this is ridiculous.

She must have realized that men love ass. There's no other explanation for her metamorphosis. A metamorphosis from a slow caterpillar who was just finding herself, to a showy butterfly moving quickly through the sky.

Unfortunately, butterflys have a short life span.

So what do you think of sex selling?


Posted by Jaimie :: 12:17 PM :: 27 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.