Friday, December 16, 2005

The Game


Alright, I admit it-I'm a woman, and I play games. We all do. It's fun.

One time a friend asked me, "Do you ever act as if you are not as smart as you really are to get a guy to like you?" "Uh, no," I answered. "Why, do you?" "Of course," she said giggling. "It makes them feel better."

I don't act stupid, but I do enjoy using my looks to get what I want. I especially love to ask men for free stuff. Once, I purposely chose a pair of panties off of the rack without a price tag. I purposely chose a young, teenage male cashier to ring up my purchase. "Uh, ma'am, there's no price on these, uh, panties," he mumbled. And I purposely told him, while placing my breasts on the counter and purposely leaning towards him, "Oh, really? Well, honey, why don't you just give them to me for free and I won't tell." He looked down, and then stuffed them in a bag and handed the bag to me, without looking me in the eye. Sucker.

When I was a teenager, I used to love to suck on Blow Pops, especially around guys who I knew liked me. I would suck really hard on them, so hard that you could see the shape of the lollipop in my mouth. "Do you do that?" they would ask eagerly. "Do what?" I would ask innocently. "You know, girl. That. Go down on a dude." "Ew, no, that's so gross," I would say and walk off, swinging my hips with each step. Keep wishing.

What's your favorite game to play?



Posted by Jaimie :: 2:15 PM :: 24 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.