Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Baby I Got Your Money



Today I asked James if he loved me. "I love you more than anything in the world," he said.

"More than football?" I asked.

Momentary silence.

"More than football?" I asked again, my voice rising. "You better say 'yes', or there'll be a foot up your ass."

"Yeah, more than football," he said, laughing.

Wow, that's deep.

How much do I love James?

I would stand by his side forever. Even if he got taken away in handcuffs because he stole millions of dollars from his company, I'd be there, holding the money in Swiss Bank Accounts for him when he got out.

That's love.

What would you do for someone you love?


Posted by Jaimie :: 2:23 PM :: 17 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.