Monday, November 21, 2005

"Sex" Wishes

Recently, my friend told me that I am the perfect example of "Carrie".




No, not that "Carrie" silly! This "Carrie"...


I thought about what she said, and realized that she may be right. Here's why:

1. I've learned many lessons about love and relationships from my friends, and like to write about it.

2. I like to use my friends, my past relationships, my current relationship, and other people's downfalls and mistakes for entertainment and creative purposes.

3. I live in a big city which is obsessed with sex and being sexy.

4. I dress with so much style, it's sick.

5. I've had men in my life whom I found it hard to say "no" to, and men that I found difficult to turn down because I felt sorry for them.

All of this got me thinking...

"Sex and the City" provided every woman a character to identify with...and also a woman they wish they were. I wish I had the guts to be Samantha Jones.




Here's why:

1. The girl is hot.

2. She has random sex with just about anything that moves, and doesn't feel an ounce of guilt about it.

3.She tells her friends honestly about what she thinks about them, and they still love her.

4. She has a costume for every occasion, but never wears anything that doesn't look good on her.

5. She rarely wears a bra, but yet still manages to somehow get away with it.

6. She tried to have sex with a priest, and I actually kind of wanted to see it happen (while praying for God to forgive me).

7. She wears really sexy bras and panties.

So, who do you wish to be? Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, or Charlotte? Be honest...it's okay to be naughty, and it's also okay to want to be the good girl (Yawn...).


Posted by Jaimie :: 5:55 PM :: 20 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.