Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Kids Say The Darndest Things
After teaching Kindergarten for 7 years, I have heard it all. Kids are very honest, and will tell you anything, once they have your trust. Here are some of the things I've heard over the years:
1. When I grow up, I want to be a dog.
2. My dad breaks beer bottles over my grandmother's head.
3. My mom has a lot of boyfriends.
4. The police come to my house a lot. I think it's because my dad is real mean.
5. What's that funny picture on your back? (pointing to my tattoo)
6. Where do babies come from?
7. I want to be a prince so that other people can clean my toilet when I pee on it.
8. So-and-So said a bad word. He/She said "(fill in the blank)."
9. Do you have a boyfriend Ms. L?
10. You look fat today.
Ah, yes, the joy of children. They are hilarious.
Posted by Jaimie ::
6:47 PM ::
15 Peeked Into My Diary:
.:Write In My Diary:.