Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Kids Say The Darndest Things

After teaching Kindergarten for 7 years, I have heard it all. Kids are very honest, and will tell you anything, once they have your trust. Here are some of the things I've heard over the years:

1. When I grow up, I want to be a dog.

2. My dad breaks beer bottles over my grandmother's head.

3. My mom has a lot of boyfriends.

4. The police come to my house a lot. I think it's because my dad is real mean.

5. What's that funny picture on your back? (pointing to my tattoo)

6. Where do babies come from?

7. I want to be a prince so that other people can clean my toilet when I pee on it.

8. So-and-So said a bad word. He/She said "(fill in the blank)."

9. Do you have a boyfriend Ms. L?

10. You look fat today.

Ah, yes, the joy of children. They are hilarious.

Posted by Jaimie :: 6:47 PM :: 15 Peeked Into My Diary:

.:Write In My Diary:.

---------------oOo---------------


© The Diary of Jaimie 2005 - Template by Caz.